DESCRIPTION. Scrapper’s Style helps digital crafters identify their own, unique style and ultimately build better scrapbook pages. With proven strategies for digital scrapbookers, the book offers in-depth tips for linear, layered, and artistic layouts.
- The Five Universal Strategies Every Digital Crafter Must Practice
- How To Identify Your Style
- Linear, Layered, & Artistic Style Qualities & Strategies
COST. | $8.00
- A full-color, 22-page PDF with layout examples. Scrapper’s Style features my best methods for building eye-catching page layouts. You will need Adobe Reader to open the PDF file. Download Adobe Reader for free here.
- A sampler pack of 3 Adobe Photoshop | Photoshop Elements digital page templates. Use them as foundations for building style-specific, digital scrapbook pages. There is no time limit for accessing downloadable files. Once purchased, you can return back to them at anytime.
- Access to 2 private, technique demonstrations in video format. Because some topics are better seen and not just written.
Q | Is this book in print format?
A | No. It is a digital book only available in PDF format.
Q | How long is this book?
A | Short! The entire book is 22 pages including layouts. The tips discussed are meant to inspire you to create.
Q | I’ve taken some of your classes. How is this different?
A | Scrapper’s Style is not a class however it does overlap information shared in the retired Summer Templates 2010 workshop. Both cover similar strategies for identifying your style and developing linear, layered (termed trendy) and artistic layouts using templates. The book is suited for digital scrapbookers who specifically want to master layout-development strategies in the three distinct styles. That simply means you want to build kick-butt layouts right now.
Q | Is there a follow-up to this book that discusses additional style types?
A | Yes, it’s in development and will be released soon.
Q | Is there an affiliate program for the book?
A | Not at this time.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU PURCHASE. Payments are made via Paypal. After completing the payment process, you will receive an email with links to download a Thank You PDF. Depending on your method of payment through Paypal (credit card, bank transfer, eCheck, etc.) you might be able to access your Thank You PDF immediately or wait until the funds clear. Access information to the eBook and template download page will be outlined on the Thank You PDF. Your Thank You PDF will be emailed to the email address you use for Paypal.
COST. | $8.00
Questions? Contact us here.