How to Expertly Build Digital Scrapbooking Flair | Epoxy | Bubble
Well hi there! Time for another Q&A Wednesday and today’s Q&A is the second part in the DIY DigiCrafting Techniques series! Two of my monthly Q&As will specifically show you how to build your digital scrapbooking papers and embellishments! And true to Q&A, they’ll still be based on questions y’all have submitted!
So honey, if there’s something you’re itching to know … ask me!
In today’s video lesson you’ll learn:
- The advanced process I use to build digital flair.
- The perfect base preset for building a basic digital epoxy.
- And the exact settings for perfect, plastic-looking, pinnable flairs!
You’ll also hear me sing! And THAT’S the best reason why you should really watch this lesson.
A few Q&A’s back, some of the viewers asked for written instructions with exact steps shared in the video. I’m happy to announce that this week’s tutorial features:
- a 6 page, colorful handout with settings and screenshots PLUS
- the sourcefile I use in the video!
You can grab both for just $1!
Let’s have it!
Hope you enjoyed this week’s video! Be sure to subscribe to the Simply Tiffany youtube channel — you’ll be the first to know when a new video is complete! Until next time …Posted by Tiffany | 14 comments