It’s Elemental | ReOpened for Registration
Back by popular demand, which simply means I received loads of emails, It’s Elemental has been reopened for registration! What is It’s Elemental? Let me tell you!
Last year during the Scraphic Design workshop, one of my students shared that she didn’t feel comfortable using elements. She just didn’t get it (her words). We chatted back and forth for some time and eventually she sent me an outline of questions she wanted addressed. I could honestly relate to her frustration because I had felt some level of the same frustration when I began digital scrapbooking too. I knew right then and there: see a need, fill a need.
And thus It’s Elemental was born.
It’s Elemental | The Plan
It’s Elemental is the roadmap for embellishing success. That simply means you’ll learn my entire process for selectively choosing, checking, and using elements to embellish a scrapbook page from start to finish. The objectives I cover include:
- 3 reasons embellishing strategies strengthen a layout visually.
- how classifying elements helps construct attractive clusters.
- my process of 4 tried-and-true quality checks.
- building rich element clusters using a 3-part layered approach.
- illustrating the differences between basic, intermediate, and advance-level clustering.
- how to recolor and weave elements.
- 7 ways to embellish with purpose.
- defining how style, layering, and purpose impacts embellishing choices.
- 5 steps for building scenic layouts.
- how to add depth to elements with custom shadows.
- and how to infuse title text with elements.
That’s a lot for a two week workshop! And, as always, you’ll have complete access to me for questions as you work through three fun projects. Many of the objectives you’ll learn are tricks I use frequently on my own scrapbook pages.
It’s Elemental | The Goodies
Class includes a $10 gift certificate good at Design House Digital. That’s not my usual modus operandi but I didn’t want to limit your page topics or theme. You’re free to craft pages reflective of your life and events and DHD offers a wide variety of amazing kits.
You’ll also receive a sample of templates from my Simple Snapshots collection, detailed handouts for each lesson, and a bonus gallery featuring layouts not shown in the video lessons.
We’ll have a rocking good time on the town, you know! If you’d like to learn more about class, check out the registration page or add your question to the comments section here.
It’s Elemental | Discount Period & Sign Up
Register before July 9th and get $5 off! I hope you’ll join for the two-week workshop. It’s Elemental, my dear!Posted by Tiffany | 1 comments